As an Editorial Operations Associate at Novelly, you will be responsible for keeping the editorial department running smoothly. You will be reaching out to novel authors to get them to write a story for Novel.ly and setup all the processes to get writers onboarded.
What you will be doing:
- Reaching out to writers to join Novel.ly
- Onboarding writers to Novel.ly.
- Oversee all Editorial operations
- Continuously refining all processes you own and searching for efficiencies that do not compromise the mandate to handle all writers with empathy and thoughtfulness
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or a college diploma in a related field (Publishing, English, Administration, etc.)
- You have strong written and oral communication skills
- You’re highly organized with a close attention to detail
- You’re familiar with Excel or other data-logging platforms and systems
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- Health Care benefits
- Be one of the first employees of this exciting start-up
- And a whole lot more!
We are young but ambitious start-up that is ready to take over the world one book at a time. Our vision is to entertain and connect the world through romantic stories.
We are obsessed with building a platform for both writers and readers, a place where writers can earn (recurring) income and readers can get their daily cup of romantic stories.
Apply For This Job
Prepare a PDF for your resume and fill the following form. We will contact you as soon as possible.